We will be holding a one-day event celebrating Tom Reps’ sixtieth birthday, in honor of his numerous contributions to the field of Programming Languages,
especially in the discipline of Static Program Analysis. It will be held on September 11th at Edinburgh, UK, co-located with the 23rd Static Analysis Symposium (SAS).
The event will consist of a collection of invited talks.
Program· 09:00 to 09:30: Tim Teitelbaum: Reps At Twenty Two
· 09:30 to 10:00: Tom Reps: Newtonian program analysis via tensor product [slides]
· 10:00 to 10:30: Coffee break
· 10:30 to 11:00: Jim Larus: Tom Was Right: Integration Is Hard [slides]
· 11:00 to 11:30: Patrick Cousot: The analytic semantics of weakly consistent parallelism
· 11:30 to 12:00: Shuvendu Lahiri: Differential program verification: Proving properties of program differences (instead of programs) [slides]
· 12:00 to 02:00: Lunch break
· 02:00 to 02:30: Tom Ball: The Mathematical Beauty of Computer Science [slides]
· 02:30 to 03:00: Fritz Henglein: Automatic Differentiation [slides]
· 03:00 to 03:30: Coffee break
· 03:30 to 04:00: Neil Immerman: Reasoning About Reachability [slides]
· 04:00 to 04:30: Mooly Sagiv: From TVLA To IVY [slides]
· 04:30: Tom Reps: Some reflections [slides]
· Dinner [Wilhelm's slides]
Sponsors: Thanks to Microsoft Research for their financial support.